If blogging inspires you then there’s nothing to stop you from becoming a successful blogger. You just need to set blogging goals, commitment, and the right blogging plan to kick-start the mesmerizing field of blogging.
What the goals are with your blogging is 100% up to you. If your goal is to make money from your blogging you can put your goal in these short words:
Your success with your blogging will in some part be determined by the seriousness with which you take your blogging. “Treat your blogging as a hobby and you will get a hobby wage. Treat it as a serious business and you can earn some serious money from it” – Simple as that.
Looking back to when I first started my blogging website brings back some amazing memories and feelings. The beginning can seem tough, but it’s so doable! I am very grateful I actually started with my making money online business.
I started out just like many others with very limited experience in both blogging and the making money online business.
The most important thing for you to know when you start your online business is that many people are doing this every single day, so you can, of course, do this too.
Here are the 10 reasons I think is important and why you should start a website/blog:
1. Why blogging ?
Here are some main reasons why I think blogging is a GREAT idea:
- Blogging has quickly become one of the most popular ways of communicating and spreading information and news. There are literally millions of blogs online (don’t worry, you can make yours stand out and get noticed!).
- It’s a great way to express yourself and also a fantastic way to share information with others.
- You can refine your Writing Skills – The more you write, the better you become at it – like everything else where you train your skills. However, being a good writer is not a prerequisite for a successful blog. Many very high profile bloggers are self-proclaimed terrible writers, and part of their success could be attributed to their message of “If I can do it, so can you”.
- When blogging you will often become a better person and a better writer.
- You can start-up a blog in less than 30 minutes.
- It is so inexpensive to start up a blog.
- The best reason ? You can make money doing it!
2. Blogging is a lot of fun
Blogging is SO much fun.
Seriously, it’s so surprising how fun blogging is. You can choose any topic you want, and since you’ll probably choose something you love – I recommend that – you will get to spend time learning and creating about something you already love.
You’ll be able to take your knowledge and expertise up a notch. You’ll also be able to meet really cool people in your niche.
Blogging has allowed me to make friends all over the world, and I became able to know even more about my hobby.
My blogging gives this to me:
- Blogging keeps me updated with my hobby.
- Blogging widens my horizons.
- Blogging allows me to imagine and be creative.
- Blogging opens up the door to new friendships and relationships.
- Blogging can make your day!
The whole time my website has been super fun for me.
3. You can make side income from blogging
Besides it is fun blogging, you can at the same time make side income from your blogging. During my first year of blogging, I have started to earn money from my blogging, even if I wasn’t even focusing on it for a start. And now the earnings are just growing every month.
I didn’t know blogging could be so lucrative, but the truth is that it’s totally the best side hustle in the world.
Blogging can be your side hustle, and you can make money doing it on the side of your current job or other obligations.
So Where does blog income come from ?
This is a question I receive more and more about making money from a blog. Many of you are interested in blogging, but you are not sure where the income actually comes from.
In short, you receive blogging income from whoever is paying you.
- If it is affiliate marketing you are providing, then you get paid through the company whenever someone buys or signs up for something through your link.
- If someone is paying you to place an advertisement on your website, then you get paid by them.
- If you have display ads on your website, such as with Google Adsense, then you get paid from Google or one of the many other thousands of companies.
There are many companies and blogging networks out there who are looking to pay for things on blogs!
It is totally up to you, how you will work and what way you want to earn money with your blogging.
4. Blogging can become your full-time job
As your blog begins to grow and your side hustle income increases, you’ll find out, that you can turn your blog into your full-time gig.
I still do my blogging as a side hustle, but I can see, if this continues to grow I will be able to do this as a full-time job in the near future if I wish.
And you can also totally turn your blog into a full-time gig if you work with your blog THE RIGHT WAY.
Those who ask me how to become a full-time blogger usually have day jobs they want to quit. I don’t recommend doing this from day to day. Instead, start your blogging as your side income and work with your blog and over time if you work with your blog the right way, you will also be able to work as a full-time blogger.
If you’re looking to quit your job to blog full-time as soon as possible, there are certain financial considerations you need to keep in mind. Granted, there is no one-size-fits-all formula, but taking care of these things will make the transition easier.
- Zero or minimal debt (if you can).
- Lower your living expenses as much as possible (This is temporary until you start making money).
- Keep your finances organized.
- Have some savings in the bank.
If you’re able to do these four things, you’ll set yourself up to be able to quit your job sooner. The truth is that becoming a full-time blogger will not be easy on your finances at first. But, the silver lining is, that this is the case for any kind of business, where you want to start up your own.
The big advantage with blogging is, that compared with many other kinds of business you can start up, the blogging business is by far the most inexpensive business, where you can start up your own business.
It is absolutely possible to become a full-time blogger in this day and age. You just need to see your blog as a part of an overall business and manage your finances. While it may be rough at first, it will be totally worth it when you see the money rolling in.
5. You can find something to blog about that you absolutely love
There are so many things you can blog about that it’s impossible not to find something you don’t love that you can create a blog about.
When you choose something to blog about that you love, you will have so much fun doing it.
You get to spend your free time doing exactly what you love. It is just like a great hobby for you.
I always recommend that you choose to blog about a topic or niche which interests you, and the reasons for this are:
- Blogging about something for the sake of making money from it will become tiring – If you choose a topic simply because you think it will make money, it will be much harder to sustain your interest for the long term. And it is important, that if you want to make money with your blogging, you have to think long-term.
- You can’t write about something with any depth, even if you don’t know the subject area.
- It will take much longer to write copy in an area in which you are unfamiliar – You will often need to read and research the topic before you can write about it. This is harder if you have no interest in the topic!
- Writing about something in which you are passionate comes across to your readers. Conversely, writing about something which doesn’t interest you, is likely to translate into a boring read.
6. When you blog, you have complete flexibility and control of your schedule
The amazing thing about blogging is you can do it completely on your own terms.
You can blog when you want, how you want, and at your own speed.
This is so awesome for making side income and even more fun when you’re a full-time blogger.
There’s no other hobby that you can turn into a business and make money from while doing it completely on your own time, when and how you want.
It’s the best!
But if you are serious about your blog and want to turn it into a full-time job it is important that you see your blogging as a process. If you are serious with your blog look at your blog as you are a publisher and a content curator. Think of your blog in terms of “monthly or weekly issues” and plan accordingly.
Just like a magazine. A serious blog needs planning and discipline.
7. It’s easy to start blogging
Blogging is super easy to do.
It can seem really scary at first, but it’s actually very straightforward. Once you learn the puzzle pieces, you can turn your blog into side income, your full-time job, or whatever else you want.
There are five main steps you need to do in order to start a blog. If you follow these steps, you can have your own blog set up in 30 minutes or less.
- Choose a great blog platform.
- Choose a web host for your blog.
- How to set up a blog on your own domain.
- Design your new blog.
- Useful resources for blogging.
I can show you exactly how to create your blog and what steps to take next. If you want to start up a blog and make money with your blog THE RIGHT WAY, then I can show you that.
It’s very easy and you can do it with no investment and no experience in blogging.!
If you sign up with my link I will give you:
- A Free guide about the important issues when starting up your blogging.
- A Free Making Money Online Course about how to start making money online with your blog the RIGHT WAY – including 2 FREE Websites.
You can sign up CLICK HERE
8. With Blogging, you will often grow and become a better person
Blogging will often push you outside your comfort zone in a really good way. You’ll have to publish content publicly, which will increase your confidence and help you become a better writer.
There are also other ways you’ll grow, such as learning how to make money online, learning the technical components of running a blog, and forming new relationships with people you never would’ve guessed you’d be friends with.
Many will also become a different person because of their blog. If you learn to blog THE RIGHT WAY you will often improve factors like:
With all these things added/improved to your personal life, many people will discover to become stronger, happier, and more financially well because of your blog.
9. Blogging can help people and make a difference
Blogging is really amazing because you can blog about something you love and that can help people and make a difference.
If you’re someone who loves to teach and share knowledge, then starting a blog can provide the opportunity to educate others interested in your field of expertise. The best part is that, as you build resources on your blog to teach others, you may realize there is a chance to monetize your blog by creating educational products or making affiliate marketing with products and services that you use and love.
When I started my blogging the main focus was on helping other people. My entire mission with my business was to help creative, ambitious people master their mindset and design a life they love. I’ve never felt more of service in my business life than from blogging.
A blog can be utilized as a platform to showcase your knowledge and expertise. Publishing blog posts that are accurate, timely, relevant, and informative will eventually get the attention of industry insiders and earn you recognition as an authoritative source and thought-leader.
Blogging is a way to give back and serve the world. It makes it all worth it!
10. It is very inexpensive to start a blog
Blogging is very inexpensive to start up, and therefore a really good opportunity if you want to get self-employed. You can start a blog for FREE. If you sign up below I will give you a step by step guide about how to set up your blog for FREE and also a guide about how to manage your online business THE RIGHT WAY.
The fact that starting a blog is so inexpensive and the income potential is so high, then there really is no reason not to start a blog. It’s the best decision I ever made with my business life.
You can sign up CLICK HERE
A Final Note!
This article was all about telling my experience why you should start a blog. There are so many more reasons, I can’t even begin to say them all because we’d be here all day.
Starting a blog is hands down the best decision I’ve ever made in my business life. I now run my blog part-time and is now making money from my blog and it is increasing every month.
I have been doing this with no previous experience in blogging, so you can, of course, do this, too. I’m here to help you!
There’s more than one way to start a blog. Frankly, this can be a good thing or a bad thing. If you’re just starting out, it is often extremely overwhelming to figure out which tools, resources, and software to use building your blog.
Instead of getting sucked down the rabbit hole of information overload, you can just sign up and follow my recommendations and get started with your blogging the RIGHT WAY!
Therefore, you have the choice, where you can spend months researching which platform to use, which hosting provider to select, which theme to install, etc.
Or, you could save yourself insane amounts of time and hassle and use my FREE Course and my recommendations as your guide. With these recommendations, you can start up your blogging for FREE.
The important thing is that you take action and get started!
You can sign up for my FREE blogging Course CLICK HERE